The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of well-rested customers. Our duvets and pillows made of goose down and feathers are handsewn from the highest quality materials, drawing on the knowledge and experience accumulated by our Family over nearly a century.
Our down duvets and pillows will last a lifetime if you implement and follow a few rules regarding their care, which we focus on in the "How to care for the duvet"
However, we know that purchased products may not meet your expectations – please find the rules regarding returns and complaints below.
How to complain about a product?
In the event a product defect is established, the Buyer shall be entitled to file a complaint. Below are the rules for filing a complaint:
- In order to file a complaint, please complete the "Product Complaint Form"
- Please do send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach 3-5 photos of the damaged product(s).
- Please pack the defective products securely and attach the printed completed complaint form as well as the proof of purchase (invoice), and return the parcel to the following address:
Manufaktura Emkap 1926
61-834 Poznań, Poland
- We handle complaints within 14 days from the date of receipt of the defective product.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the damaged goods shall be immediately repaired or replaced with another product of full value. In case this is not possible we shall refund the product price.
- We do not accept cash on delivery shipments. We suggest returning the goods via a courier company or by using the Proof of postage / Priority Parcel option.
- Replacement Products are shipped back to the Buyer at the expense of Emkap 1926.
- We help at every stage of the complaint process. Contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com
- If the product will turn out to be as described in the offer and according to order then the complaint will not be considered. On customers request the item will be sent back at Buyers cost of 25