The most important thing for us is the satisfaction of well-rested customers. Our duvets and pillows made of goose down and feathers are handsewn from the highest quality materials, drawing on the knowledge and experience accumulated by our Family over nearly a century.
Our down duvets and pillows will last a lifetime if you implement and follow a few rules regarding their care, which we focus on in the ‘How To Care For Your Duvet’ page.
However, we know that purchased products may not meet your expectations – please find the rules regarding returns below.
How to return a product?
- The Customer who is a Consumer residing in the United Kingdom has the right, without giving any reason, to withdraw from a contract within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer took physical possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer took physical possession of the goods.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to made to order products.
- Effective withdrawal from a contract requires completing the withdrawal form (a template for download is available here) and sending it together with the returned Goods to the following address:
61-834 Poznań, Poland
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void. Parties shall return everything that they have thus far provided under the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall be obliged to return the goods, as indicated in the contract, in an unchanged form, with no signs of use, and in the original packaging.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall bear all direct return costs. When returning the order the Buyer is responsible for any customs or taxes linked with importing the item back in to the EU. This should be marked by the Buyer with the shipping company. Any requests from shipping companies to cover taxes, customs, etc. are automatically rejected by ab ovo Joanna Byrt.
- Cash on delivery return shall not be accepted by the Store.
- Upon receipt of the returned Product together with a statement of withdrawal from the contract, ab ovo Joanna Byrt shall immediately, and not later than within 14 days from the receipt, return to the Consumer all payments made by them, including the delivery costs (excluding the return costs). However, if the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the ordinary delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer. In case of a refund for a transaction paid by card, the seller will make the refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the ordering party. The decision on the reimbursement method is always on the Seller
- The provisions of this paragraph do not apply to Customers who are not Consumers. In their case, the right to withdraw from a contract is absolutely excluded.